Stir-Fried Green Beans Recipe
In no time at all, Lapeer, Michigan's Heidi Wilcox stir-fries everyday green beans with garlic and a variety of herbs and spices for this well-seasoned side dish.
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1-1/2 cups cut fresh green beans
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1. In a large nonstick skillet or wok, stir-fry garlic in butter for 1 minute. Add the beans; stir-fry 3 minutes longer. Stir in the parsley, basil, salt, oregano and cayenne; stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until beans are crisp-tender. Yield: 2 servings.
3/4 cup: 77 calories, 6g fat (4g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 358mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
Reviews for Stir-Fried Green Beans
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC