- stir-fry onion and pepper for 4 minutes. Add eggplant; stir-fry for
- 4-5 minutes or until tender.
- Stir sauce; add to pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes
- or until thickened. Add chicken and tomatoes; heat through. Serve
- over pasta. Top with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (1 cup stir-fry, calculated without spaghetti) equals 251 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 68 mg cholesterol, 745 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 30 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 3 vegetable,
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.