- minutes longer or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Meanwhile, cook
- pasta according to package directions.
- Combine cornstarch and reserved marinade until smooth; add to
- vegetable mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or
- until thickened. drain pasta; stir into vegetable mixture. Return
- chicken to the pan; cook and stir until heated through. Yield: 6
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/3 cups equals 258 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 672 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 20 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 lean meat, 2 vegetable, 1-1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley
, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now