Stir-Fried Broccoli Recipe
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk the cornstarch, sugar, broth and soy sauce until smooth; set aside. In a small skillet, stir-fry the broccoli and garlic in oil for 2 minutes. Stir broth mixture and add to broccoli mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until broccoli is tender and sauce is thickened. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 171 calories, 14 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 779 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Stir-Fried Broccoli
"Geat recipe ! Hubby said it was better than the local Chinese Resturant ! I added a little bit of crushed ginger to the sauce. Also added onion, red and yellow peppers to the veggies and topped it off with just a couple red pepper flakes."
"I've also made this recipe using frozen Asian vegetables. Very yummy!"