- 1-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- In a small bowl, whisk the cornstarch, sugar, broth and soy sauce until smooth; set aside. In a small skillet, stir-fry the broccoli and garlic in oil for 2 minutes. Stir broth mixture and add to broccoli mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until broccoli is tender and sauce is thickened. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Stir-Fried Broccoli in Reminisce January/February 2006, p 49
Reviews for Stir-Fried Broccoli(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 23, 2014
I've also made this recipe using frozen Asian vegetables. Very yummy!