Stir-Fried Asparagus with Sliced Almonds Recipe
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cups cut fresh asparagus (1-inch pieces)
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a skillet or wok, heat oil; stir-fry the asparagus, onion and garlic over medium-high heat until tender. Add the almonds, lemon juice, soy sauce and lemon peel; toss gently to coat. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Stir-Fried Asparagus with Sliced Almonds
Sort By :
"We liked this a lot. It was easy to make and very flavorful even though I left out the lemon rind (on purpose) and the shredded Parmesan garnish (by mistake). It really didn't need the cheese. I'll be making this again and again when I need a quick and delicious way to serve asparagus."
"At this time of year, we get tired of eating the vegetable in season. This was wonderful and I didn't just taste that same old asparagus again!"