- 1 package Eckrich® Smoked Sausage, halved lengthwise and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 thinly sliced tart apples
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 1/2 cup apple jelly
- 1 cup chopped seeded tomatoes
- Hot cooked rice
- In a large non-stick skillet, stir-fry sausage over medium heat until lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Add pepper and onion; stir-fry an additional 2 minutes.
- Add apples, chili sauce and jelly; cook and stir until apples are tender, about 4 minutes. Stir in tomato; cook and stir until heated through, about 1 minute. Serve with rice. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Stir-Crazy Apple-Sausage Skillet in Taste of Home Cooking School Collection Winter 2009, p62
Reviews for Stir-Crazy Apple-Sausage Skillet
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review