- Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Punch dough down. Divide into thirds. Roll each portion into a
- 12-in. x 8-in. rectangle; spread with butter. Roll up tightly,
- starting at long end. Slice into 1-in. rolls. Place in three greased
- 11-in. x 7-in. baking pans. Let rise until nearly doubled, about 30
- minutes. Bake at 350° for 20-30 minutes or until lightly
- browned. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool. If desired, make
- icing: Beat all ingredients until smooth and ice cooled rolls.
- Yield: 3 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 211 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 117 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.