Sticky Chicken Wings Recipe
You'll want to keep an extra stack of napkins nearby once people start reaching for these sweet and savory chicken wings. The brown sugar marinade makes every bite finger-lickin' good! —Laura Mahaffey, Annapolis, Maryland
- 3-1/2 to 4 pounds whole chicken wings
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Creole seasoning
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1. Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tips. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the brown sugar, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, butter, Creole seasoning and mustard; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Place chicken in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 45-50 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
- 3. Transfer the wings to a rack on a broiler pan. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes on each side or until crisp. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Reviews for Sticky Chicken Wings
Reviewed Jan. 18, 2013
Reviewed Jul. 18, 2009
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC