VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3-1/2 to 4 pounds whole chicken wings
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Creole seasoning
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tips. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the brown sugar, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, butter, Creole seasoning and mustard; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Place chicken in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 45-50 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
- Transfer the wings to a rack on a broiler pan. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes on each side or until crisp. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Originally published as Sticky Chicken Wings in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2001, p36
Reviews forSticky Chicken Wings
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 18, 2013
Reviewed Jul. 18, 2009