- 3-1/2 to 4 pounds whole chicken wings
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Creole seasoning
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tips. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the brown sugar, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, butter, Creole seasoning and mustard; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Place chicken in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 45-50 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
- Transfer the wings to a rack on a broiler pan. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes on each side or until crisp. Yield: 12-15 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a medium white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Protea Chenin Blanc South Africa 2011. Honeysuckle and pear, with a hint of lemon, makes this perfect with any fish or chicken dish. Buy now and get 2 bottles for $29.99. Order Now
Reviews for Sticky Chicken Wings
Sort By :