Sticky Buns Recipe
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1-1/4 cups warm water (110° to 115°)
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 to 3-1/4 cups bread flour
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- 1/2 cup Diamond of California Chopped Pecans
- In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water. Add the butter, sugar, milk powder, salt and 2 cups flour; beat on low for 3 minutes. Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
- Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 6-8 minutes. Place in a greased bowl; turn once to grease top. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Punch dough down. Roll dough into a 16-in. x 10-in. rectangle. Spread with butter; sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon. Roll up from a long side; pinch seam to seal. Cut into 12 slices; set aside.
- In a small saucepan, combine the brown sugar, butter and corn syrup; cook over medium heat until the sugar is dissolved. Stir in pecans. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Place slices cut side down over sauce. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 3 minutes before inverting onto a serving platter. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Sticky Buns(11)
Sort By :
The dough was wonderful to work with after removing from my bread machine but after it was all done I would liked to of seen more topping. I would maybe double that next time.
Very good! I just got a new oven with a proofer setting, Had to try it out. So I made this from scratch. I gave some to my grandson and he said "Yummy in my tummy" I think that said it all. He`s 2 1/2 years old.
I used the dough setting on bread machine and the dough was super sticky and runny. And when I tried to roll it out, it had a LOT of air bubble. Any idea on what went wrong?
I followed the recipe exactly and I let the bread machine make the dough. It came out really sticky and runny and it had lots of air bubbles in it. What did I do wrong? I set my bread machine on "DOUGH".
WOW My family loved this