Sticky Bun Coffee Ring
Guests will think you went to a lot of trouble when you bring out this pretty nut-topped ring of scrumptious caramel rolls. In fact, these tasty treats are easy to put together using refrigerated biscuits. They taste best when warm and chewy.
-Viola Shepard, Bay City, Michigan
10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted, divided
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- Brush a 10-in. fluted tube pan with 1 tablespoon butter. In a small
- bowl, combine syrup and remaining butter. Drizzle 2 tablespoons into
- pan. Combine the brown sugar, nuts and cinnamon; sprinkle 1/3 cupful
- over syrup mixture.
- Separate biscuits; place in prepared pan with edges overlapping. Top
- with remaining syrup and nut mixtures. Bake at 375° for 15
- minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 1-2 minutes; invert onto a
- serving platter. Serve warm. Yield: 10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 188 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 328 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.