- 3 tablespoons butter, melted, divided
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- Brush a 10-in. fluted tube pan with 1 tablespoon butter. In a small bowl, combine syrup and remaining butter. Drizzle 2 tablespoons into pan. Combine the brown sugar, nuts and cinnamon; sprinkle 1/3 cupful over syrup mixture.
- Separate biscuits; place in prepared pan with edges overlapping. Top with remaining syrup and nut mixtures. Bake at 375° for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 1-2 minutes; invert onto a serving platter. Serve warm. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Sticky Bun Coffee Ring
"The topping was good and not too hard. What I didn't like about the recipe was the biscuit. I will make again using maybe, the Texas size frozen rolls."
"Melt in your mouth good!"
"Very easy and delicious. I like the nut mixture and caramelized topping. Also turns out really pretty, makes a nice hostess gift!"
"I've made these several times over the years. Everyone in my family loves them! They are so easy and so delicious!"
"After making these the first time and discovering how easy and tasty they were, I now keep the ingredients on hand to make whenever. My neighbors love these also..... Jeanne Unruh"