Guests will think you went to a lot of trouble when you bring out this pretty nut-topped ring of scrumptious caramel rolls. In fact, these tasty treats are easy to put together using refrigerated biscuits. They taste best when warm and chewy. -Viola Shepard, Bay City, Michigan
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted, divided
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- Brush a 10-in. fluted tube pan with 1 tablespoon butter. In a small bowl, combine syrup and remaining butter. Drizzle 2 tablespoons into pan. Combine the brown sugar, nuts and cinnamon; sprinkle 1/3 cupful over syrup mixture.
- Separate biscuits; place in prepared pan with edges overlapping. Top with remaining syrup and nut mixtures. Bake at 375° for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 1-2 minutes; invert onto a serving platter. Serve warm. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Sticky Bun Coffee Ring in Quick Cooking November/December 1999, p29
Reviews for Sticky Bun Coffee Ring
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review