Sticky Bun Coffee Ring Recipe
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted, divided
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- Brush a 10-in. fluted tube pan with 1 tablespoon butter. In a small bowl, combine syrup and remaining butter. Drizzle 2 tablespoons into pan. Combine the brown sugar, nuts and cinnamon; sprinkle 1/3 cupful over syrup mixture.
- Separate biscuits; place in prepared pan with edges overlapping. Top with remaining syrup and nut mixtures. Bake at 375° for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 1-2 minutes; invert onto a serving platter. Serve warm. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Sticky Bun Coffee Ring
Sort By :
I've made these several times over the years. Everyone in my family loves them! They are so easy and so delicious!
After making these the first time and discovering how easy and tasty they were, I now keep the ingredients on hand to make whenever. My neighbors love these also..... Jeanne Unruh
So easy and fun to make. I keep ingredients on hand, so that on a whim I can make them.
I made two of these the first time for a my daughter's birthday slumber party. After that she & her friends asked for them at every sleepover. The rest of the family loves them also. I'm planning to make them for Christmas breakfast this year. It doesn't get easier than this when you're trying to make the whole family happy with a meal.
Excellent and easy recipe!! I made it even easier by getting the ingredients measured and mixed the night before. My husband said they were the best sticky buns he's ever had! He has no idea how easy they were. Next time I might add raisins for even more flavor. Definitely a keeper!!