"I'm the mother of two very active boys, and this flavorful dish is one they'll always eat," writes Tracey Jones from Chesapeake, Virginia. "Another reason I love it is I usually have the ingredients on hand."
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) Italian stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken or vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 package (12 ounces) spiral pasta
- In a large saucepan or Dutch oven, combine the tomatoes, broth, oil and Italian seasoning; bring to a boil. Add pasta. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 16-18 minutes or until pasta is tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Stewed Tomato Pasta in Quick Cooking March/April 1999, p8
Reviews for Stewed Tomato Pasta
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review