- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) Italian stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken or vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 package (12 ounces) spiral pasta
- In a large saucepan or Dutch oven, combine the tomatoes, broth, oil and Italian seasoning; bring to a boil. Add pasta. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 16-18 minutes or until pasta is tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews for Stewed Tomato Pasta
Sort By :
"Quick, easy and delicious! I used diced tomatoes instead of stewed ."
"Too easy! Very good flavor. I had use beef broth since that is all I had available. It went well with whole wheat pasta and a sprinkle of fresh parm cheese. The chunky tomatoes make this dish delicious."
"Yummy! Easy & delicious!~ Theresa"
"This is how my grandmother made spaghetti (she used regular spaghetti noodles, ground beef and onions in her recipe). We always referred to it as "Grandma's Runny Spaghetti" when asking our mother to make it for dinner."