Steamed Veggie Bundles Recipe
“In late summer, when we have an abundance of garden produce, we enjoy this medley of fresh veggies,” says Terri Mulé from Angola, New York. “Usually, we pop the packets on the grill, alongside our main dish meat, fish or poultry.”
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, halved and cut into 3/4-inch slices
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 3/4-inch slices
- 6 large fresh mushrooms, quartered
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1 medium green pepper, julienned
- 1/2 cup fresh baby carrots, quartered lengthwise
- 1/4 cup prepared ranch salad dressing
- 1/4 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
- 1. Divide vegetables between two pieces of double thickness heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Fold foil around vegetables and seal tightly. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 10-13 minutes on each side or until vegetables are tender.
- 2. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. With a slotted spoon, remove vegetables to a serving dish. Combine the salad dressings; drizzle over vegetables and toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 131 calories, 10 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 266 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Steamed Veggie Bundles
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC