- over filling and twist to form a bundle; pinch edges to seal.
- Line a steamer basket with three lettuce leaves. Arrange a fourth of
- the dumplings 1 in. apart over lettuce; place in a large saucepan
- over 1 in. of water. Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 10-12
- minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Discard lettuce.
- Combine the sauce ingredients; serve with hot dumplings. Yield: 52
Nutritional Facts: 1 dumpling with about 1/4 teaspoon sauce equals 40 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 103 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.