- 4 large cabbage leaves
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 4 haddock fillets (3-1/2 ounces each)
- 4 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons salt-free seasoning blend
- 1/2 teaspoon salt-free lemon-pepper seasoning
- Cook cabbage leaves in boiling water for 3 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water; pat dry.
- Place each cabbage leaf on a double layer of heavy-duty foil (about 15 in. x 12 in.). Place 1/2 cup corn on each leaf; top with a fish fillet. Sprinkle with vinegar. Combine seasonings; sprinkle over fillets.
- Wrap cabbage leaves around fish; fold foil around cabbage and seal tightly. Place the packets on a baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 12-15 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Steamed Haddock Bundles in Quick Cooking September/October 2001, p14
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Steamed Haddock Bundles
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Fish Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Dinner Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >