Everyone who tries this dish is amazed at how simple it is to prepare. Plus, it's tasty and low in fat.—Marilyn Newcomer, Menifee, California
- 1 whitefish fillet (4 ounces)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced carrot
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced zucchini
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- Place fish on a 15-in. x 12-in. piece of heavy-duty foil. Add the vegetables and sprinkle with the lemon juice, parsley, lemon-pepper and dill. Fold foil over and fold in edges twice, forming a pouch.
- Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 450° for 15-20 minutes or until vegetables are tender and fish flakes easily with a fork. Carefully open pouch and allow steam to escape. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Steamed Fish and Vegetables in Taste of Home August/September 1995, p16
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Steamed Fish and Vegetables
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review