- of 1 in.; cover kettle and boil gently. Replace water as needed.
- Steam about 3 hours or until a toothpick inserted near the center
- comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before unmolding. Let pudding
- cool 30 minutes before slicing.
- For hard sauce, combine sugar, butter and cream in a saucepan; cook
- and stir over medium heat until smooth. Remove from the heat; stir
- in vanilla. Serve pudding and sauce warm. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 430 calories, 21 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 73 mg cholesterol, 267 mg sodium, 56 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.