Steamed Broccoli Florets Recipe
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- Dash each salt, pepper and ground mustard
- 1 pound fresh broccoli florets
- In a small bowl, whisk the sugar, vinegar, oil, water, prepared mustard, salt, pepper and ground mustard. Set aside.
- Place broccoli in a steamer basket. Place in a saucepan over 1 in. of water; bring to a boil. Cover and steam for 5-8 minutes or until crisp-tender. Place in a serving bowl. Whisk dressing; drizzle over broccoli and toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Steamed Broccoli Florets(5)
Sort By :
YUM! I used my Oster food steamer and steamed the florets for 10 minutes or so, then tossed everything together in a bowl.
Everyone in our group of four loved it!
This recipe is so easy! And delicious!
The dressing is delicious, and so easy! Also good on steamed zucchini.
Very tasty - light sauce. Both husband and son-in-law agreed.