- until tender. Cool slightly.
- In a food processor, combine the onion mixture, herbs, chilies, salt
- and pepper; cover and process until finely chopped. Add broth and
- lime juice. While processing, gradually add remaining oil in a
- steady stream.
- Grill steaks, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat
- for 5-7 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness
- (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium
- 160°; well-done 170°). Serve with chimichurri and lime
- wedges. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 steak with 1/4 cup chimichurri equals 520 calories, 31 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 100 mg cholesterol, 911 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 50 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.