- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 pound medium fresh mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon browning sauce, optional
- In a large skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms; cook and stir until tender. Stir in seasonings and, if desired, browning sauce. Reduce heat to medium; cook, covered, for 3-5 minutes to allow flavors to blend. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Steakhouse Mushrooms
Sort By :
"Love this recipe! We make it again and again."
"Simple but so delicious!!!!!!!!"
"Loved these! Probably my all time favorite mushroom side to make with steak. Flavors were excellent."
"The mushrooms were very good! After cooking the mushrooms for a couple minutes, the butter had been quickly absorbed and the pan was dry. So we added a bit of chicken stock, then the seasonings and put the lid on for a couple minutes. The seasoning on the mushrooms are amazing!!"