- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 pound medium fresh mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon browning sauce, optional
- In a large skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms; cook and stir until tender. Stir in seasonings and, if desired, browning sauce. Reduce heat to medium; cook, covered, for 3-5 minutes to allow flavors to blend. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Steakhouse Mushrooms
Sort By :
"Simple but so delicious!!!!!!!!"
"Loved these! Probably my all time favorite mushroom side to make with steak. Flavors were excellent."
"The mushrooms were very good! After cooking the mushrooms for a couple minutes, the butter had been quickly absorbed and the pan was dry. So we added a bit of chicken stock, then the seasonings and put the lid on for a couple minutes. The seasoning on the mushrooms are amazing!!"
"Quick and easy side dish that is delicious! My husband loved it and I'll be incorporating this recipe into more dishes. I too used baby bella mushrooms."