- pieces. In a large bowl, combine the pineapple, red onion, green
- pepper and beef.
- Sprinkle half of the cheese over three tortillas. Using a slotted
- spoon, top with beef mixture. Drizzle with reserved soy mixture.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese; top with remaining tortillas.
- Grill over medium heat for 1-2 minutes on each side or until cheese
- is melted. Cut each into six wedges; serve immediately. Yield: 18
Nutritional Facts: 1 wedge equals 113 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 245 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 9 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA
, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now