Steak Stir-Fry Recipe
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 pound beef top sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 large green pepper, julienned
- 1 cup sliced carrots or celery
- 5 green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Hot cooked rice
- Dissolve bouillon in water. Combine the cornstarch and soy sauce until smooth; add to bouillon. Set aside. Toss beef with garlic, ginger and pepper. In a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat, stir-fry beef in 1 tablespoon oil until meat is no longer pink; remove and keep warm.
- Heat remaining oil; stir-fry vegetables until crisp-tender. Stir soy sauce mixture and add to the skillet; bring to a boil. Cook and stir for 2 minutes. Return meat to pan and heat through. Serve with rice. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Steak Stir-Fry(8)
Sort By :
This was an absolutely delicious recipe. everyone in my family loved it and will definitely will make this again.
This recipe was a quick and easy one to make and the whole family loved it! Having a large family, I was happy to find it multiplied out easily and still tasted just as good!
I loved this! I did buy the frozen bag of stir fry veggies and it came out delish! I just had to add some salt. I also mixed the rice in the pan with the veggies and meat to get the sauce all mixed in throughout.
My daughter loves to stir-fry, we made this together and it was awesome.
Very good, cooking the beef with the garlic and ginger really added flavor. I didn't have any fresh veggies, so I added frozen mixed veggies and scallions from the garden. Turned out very good, no leftovers.
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Carrot Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinners >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Rice Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >