Steak Sandwich Kabobs Recipe
- 1 pound beef top sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon steak seasoning
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 6 ounces focaccia bread, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 slices provolone cheese, cut into strips
- 2 cups deli coleslaw
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1. Sprinkle beef with steak seasoning. Alternately thread the beef, red pepper, bread cubes and onion onto four metal or soaked wooden skewers; brush with oil.
- 2. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness, turning occasionally. Top with cheese; grill 1-2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- 3. In a small bowl, combine coleslaw and walnuts. Serve with kabobs. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 597 calories, 33g fat (6g saturated fat), 83mg cholesterol, 729mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 5g fiber), 32g protein.
Reviews for Steak Sandwich Kabobs
"My favorite go to meal!"
"Easy to adjust to preferences, no veggies, no cheese, etc. I also added button mushrooms to the kabobs - good addition. A definite keeper.Skipped the coleslaw and walnuts."