Steak Salad Recipe
- 4 cups torn romaine
- 3/4 cup medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1-1/4 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound cooked beef top sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup french-fried onions
- 1. In a large bowl, toss the romaine, mushrooms and tomato. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Arrange on four serving plates. Top with the steak, blue cheese and onions. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Steak Salad
"Forgot to buy mushrooms because they were not listed under ingredients but listed in directions. I used Tenderloin meat instead & it was delicious."
"This was great"