Steak over Potatoes Recipe
- 2-1/2 pounds beef top round steak
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of onion soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed chicken gumbo soup, undiluted
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 baking potatoes
- 1. Cut steak into 3-in. x 1/4-in. strips; place in a bowl. Stir in soups and pepper.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
- 3. Place potatoes on a baking pan. Bake potatoes and steak mixture for 1-1/2 hours or until meat and potatoes are tender. Serve steak over the potatoes. Yield: 8 servings.
1 each: 519 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 87mg cholesterol, 644mg sodium, 73g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 6g fiber), 41g protein.
Reviews for Steak over Potatoes
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.