- Remove meat to a platter.
- Add the cabbage, carrots, onion, mushrooms, celery and green onions;
- stir-fry for about 3 minutes. Add pea pods and water chestnuts;
- stir-fry 2 minutes. Add meat.
- Stir bouillon mixture and pour into skillet; cook and stir until
- thickened. Gently toss in spaghetti and heat through for 1 minute.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving equals 329 calories, 8 g fat (0 saturated fat), 52 mg cholesterol, 834 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 29 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 lean meat, 1-3/4 starch, 1 vegetable.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.