- 4 cups Wheat Chex
- 4 cups Rice Chex
- 2 cups cheese crackers
- 1 cup fat-free miniature pretzels
- 6 tablespoons butter, cut up
- 3 tablespoons steak sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup French-fried onions
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- 3 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the cereals, crackers and pretzels. In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt butter. Stir in the steak sauce, Worcestershire sauce and cayenne; pour over cereal mixture and toss to coat.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high, for 4 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes. Add the fried onions, peanuts, onion powder and garlic powder; toss to coat. Spread onto waxed paper to cool. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 2-1/2 quarts.
Originally published as Steak House Snack Mix in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2011, p66
Reviews for Steak House Snack Mix
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review