Steak and Potato Salad Recipe
"After working all week, my husband and I like to spend a lot of time with our two kids on weekends," says Linda Emily Dow of Princeton Junction, New Jersey. "That's when this recipe comes in handy. We marinate the meat in the fridge overnight, then grill it quickly for a fast, filling meal."
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 beef top sirloin steak (2 pounds)
- 6 cups cubed cooked potatoes
- 1 cup diced green pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the vinegar, oil and soy sauce; add steak. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Grill steak over medium heat or broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 8-10 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°).
- 3. Slice into thin strips across the grain and place in a large bowl. Add the potatoes, green pepper, onions, parsley and dressing; toss to coat. Serve on lettuce if desired. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews for Steak and Potato Salad
Reviewed Jul. 6, 2012
"It was delicious. I did serve it on a blend of greens."
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC