Steak and Mushroom Soup Recipe
- 1 cooked steak, diced (about 1 cup)
- 1-1/2 cups Mushroom Sauce
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) beef broth
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 drops hot pepper sauce
- Herb-flavored croutons
- Shredded Swiss cheese
- 1. In a soup kettle or Dutch oven, combine the first eight ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 30-40 minutes. Top servings with croutons and cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Steak and Mushroom Soup
"I would like to try this recipe but don't know what the mushroom sauce is?"