Steak and Mushroom Sauce Recipe
- 1/2 medium green pepper, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup sliced onion
- 1 beef top round steak (10 ounces), cut into two pieces
- 2/3 cup condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/3 cup water
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked egg noodles
- Place green pepper and onion in a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker; top with beef. In a small bowl, combine soup and water; pour over meat. Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or until meat is tender.
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Serve with round steak and gravy. Yield: 2 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Steak and Mushroom Sauce(2)
Sort By :
Yes, if I could figure a way to have the meat not so tough. It had a nice taste, but you couldn't chew it.
Yes, if I could figure a way to have the meatnot so tough. It had a nice taste, but you couldn't chew it.
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Beef Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Dinner for Two >
- Dinner For Two Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >