This colorful meal is a perfect breakfast or dinner. Recipe provided by Eggland's Best®.
- steak, sliced
- 1 lb potatoes, small pieces
- 1 sweet onion, chopped
- 4 Egglands Best Eggs (large)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper
- Cook the steak in the cast iron skillet over medium heat, flipping half way through until entirely cooked through. Remove to a plate and reserve the drippings in the skillet.
- Add the potatoes to the skillet and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, (8 to 12 minutes).
- Add the onion and cook until lightly browned and the potatoes are cooked through, (3 to 5 minutes).
- Cut steak into pieces and return to skillet, reduce the heat to low.
- Make 4 shallow wells in the potato mixture and crack an egg into each one.
- Scatter the tomatoes throughout the skillet and cover; cooking until the egg whites are set but the yolks are still runny ( 6 to 12 minutes)
- Season the eggs with salt and pepper, sprinkle with Italian Seasoning, and enjoy! Yield: 6 servings
Originally published as Steak and Egg Hash in Eggland's Best 2015
Reviews for Steak and Egg Hash
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review