- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the walnuts, blue cheese, parsley
- and pepper. On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 12-in.
- circle. Spread with walnut mixture; cut into 12 wedges.
- Top each wedge with a steak slice, bacon and onion. Roll up wedges
- from the wide ends and place point side down 2 in. apart on a
- greased baking sheet. Curve ends to form crescents. Brush with milk;
- sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve immediately. Yield: 1 dozen.
To make ahead: Cook and crumble bacon and grill steak a day ahead; cover and refrigerate. Bake as directed.
Nutritional Facts: 1 appetizer equals 229 calories, 17 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 291 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 9 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.