Stawberry Cilantro Lemonade
I'm not certain whether it's the pretty pink color or lip-puckering tartness that makes this drink so attractive. A hint of fresh cilantro really makes it stand out. —Stevie Duvall, Malvern, Arkansas
15 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1-1/2 cups lemon juice
- 1-3/4 cups sugar
- 6 cups fresh or frozen strawberries, thawed
- 3/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 3 quarts cold water
- Ice cubes
- Place the lemon juice, sugar, strawberries and cilantro in a blender;
- cover and process until blended. Strain; discard pulp.
- In two pitchers, combine equal amounts of strawberry mixture and
- water. Serve over ice. Yield: 15 servings (1 cup each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 115 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1/2 fruit.