"My husband and I are both trying to lose weight. We've found that this delicious combination makes a nutritious snack," says Kristin McPherson of Moultrie, Georgia.
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 snack-size carton (4 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 small apple, chopped
- 4 small strawberries, sliced
- 1 small star fruit, sliced
- 1 small plum, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans, toasted, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, honey and lemon juice. Add fruit; toss gently to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Sprinkle with pecans if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Star Fruit Salad in Cooking for 2 Summer 2005, p 24
Reviews for Star Fruit Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review