Standish House Cranberry Relish Recipe
- 3/4 cup orange or apple juice
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Dash ground cloves
- 1 package (12 ounces) fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1. In a saucepan, combine juice, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until sugar is dissolved. Add cranberries and raisins; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 3-4 minutes or until cranberries pop. Remove from the heat; stir in nuts. Chill for several hours. Yield: about 3 cups.
1/4 cup: 117 calories, 4g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Standish House Cranberry Relish
"I make this every year since it was first in TOH. My family LOVES it!!!"