- 3/4 cup orange or apple juice
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Dash ground cloves
- 1 package (12 ounces) fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- In a saucepan, combine juice, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until sugar is dissolved. Add cranberries and raisins; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 3-4 minutes or until cranberries pop. Remove from the heat; stir in nuts. Chill for several hours. Yield: about 3 cups.
Originally published as Standish House Cranberry Relish in Taste of Home October/November 1995, p65
Reviews for Standish House Cranberry Relish
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 20, 2012
"I make this every year since it was first in TOH. My family LOVES it!!!"
Reviewed Nov. 22, 2010