Stan's Smoky Ribs Recipe
You can't stop eating these tender, saucy ribs. When folks smell them cooking, they come running.—Stanley Pichon, Slidell, Louisiana
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 5 min. Cook: 1 hour 30 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 3 pounds bone-in country-style pork ribs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 1/4 cup spicy brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Liquid Smoke, optional
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1. Place ribs in a 5-qt. Dutch oven; cover with water. Add garlic salt and pepper; bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 1 hour.
- 2. Meanwhile, combine the remaining ingredients; set aside. Drain ribs. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 30-60 minutes or until meat is tender, turning and basting several times with sauce. Serve remaining sauce with ribs. Yield: 4 servings.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC