- 3 pounds bone-in country-style pork ribs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 1/4 cup spicy brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Liquid Smoke, optional
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Place ribs in a 5-qt. Dutch oven; cover with water. Add garlic salt and pepper; bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, combine the remaining ingredients; set aside. Drain ribs. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 30-60 minutes or until meat is tender, turning and basting several times with sauce. Serve remaining sauce with ribs. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Stan's Smoky Ribs
Sort By :
"I have been using this BBQ sauce for years.We absolutely love it! I'll cook it in a sauce pan sometimes to bring out the sweetness and thicken the sauce, then we'll use it on the side,or for a dipping sauce."
"Excellent BBQ Sauce!"
"Stan's THE MAN in my household ...excellent recipe thank you!"