- In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil over medium heat for 5-6
- minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Top
- with ham and cheese; cover and cook 1-2 minutes longer or until
- cheese is melted.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the soup, sour cream, milk,
- pepper and salt. Cook and stir over medium heat until heated
- through. Serve with chicken; sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 4
Nutritional Facts: 1 chicken breast with 3 tablespoons sauce equals 491 calories, 29 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 162 mg cholesterol, 790 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 41 g protein.