Stack of Bones
My husband devours these delicious ribs! They're prepared in a slow cooker so they turn out tender every time.Linda South, Pineville, North Carolina
4 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Cook: 4 hours
- 1 cup chili sauce
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid smoke, optional
- 4 pounds pork baby back ribs
- In a large bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Cut ribs into
- individual pieces; dip each into sauce. Transfer to a 5-qt. slow
- cooker; top with remaining sauce. Cover and cook on low for 4-5
- hours or until meat is tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 872 calories, 61 g fat (23 g saturated fat), 245 mg cholesterol, 1,497 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 51 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.