My husband devours these delicious ribs! They're prepared in a slow cooker so they turn out tender every time.—Linda South, Pineville, North Carolina
- 1 cup chili sauce
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid smoke, optional
- 4 pounds pork baby back ribs
- In a large bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Cut ribs into individual pieces; dip each into sauce. Transfer to a 5-qt. slow cooker; top with remaining sauce. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until meat is tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Stack of Bones in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2008, p244
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Stack of Bones
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review