- 1 cup chili sauce
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid smoke, optional
- 4 pounds pork baby back ribs
- In a large bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Cut ribs into individual pieces; dip each into sauce. Transfer to a 5-qt. slow cooker; top with remaining sauce. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until meat is tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Stack of Bones
Sort By :
"These were so good. I'm not a rib fan but I would make these again. They are easy to make and the sauce is excellent!"
"I am actually preparing to make these a second time. It was wonderful & easy!!! I actually did this the night before. I followed all of the directions except placed them in a 9x13 pan then poured the sauce over the top, the next morning I transferred it to the slow-cooker. I also used Country-style ribs. It was delicious. This recipe is going into the rotation."
"OOOOOH so very good !"