St. Patrick's Day Pistachio Cupcakes Recipe
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant pistachio pudding mix
- 2-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup cream cheese frosting
- Green sprinkles and/or chocolate jimmies
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, pudding mix, baking powder and salt. In another bowl, combine the eggs, milk, oil and vanilla. Stir into dry ingredients until combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Fill foil or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 375° for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely. Frost and decorate as desired. Yield: about 1-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for St. Patrick's Day Pistachio Cupcakes
Sort By :
my kids LOVED these - i have been requested to make them again for this St Patty's Day
These cupcakes were delicious. They were very moist and the cream cheese icing topped them off. I tinted the icing green. They were a great treat for St. Patrick's Day.
Great moist cupcakes with a unique flavor.