- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant pistachio pudding mix
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/4 cups 2% milk
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Green food coloring, optional
- Cream cheese frosting
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, pudding mix, baking powder and salt. In a small bowl, beat the eggs, milk, oil and vanilla; add to dry ingredients and mix until blended.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 375° for 18-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Add food coloring to frosting if desired; frost cupcakes. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for St. Patrick's Day Cupcakes
Sort By :
Delicious and easy cupcakes! I added a little green food coloring to the batter also.
Very easy to make and very good to eat.
I loved loved loved these!! I have used this recipe many times with different pudding mixes and its great everytime!
Is this recipe supposed to have cinnamon & baking soda in it?
Moist, delicious and easy! I will try again with other pudding flavors.
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cake Recipes >
- Cakes >
- Cupcake Recipes >
- Cupcake Recipes for Kids >